Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Day in the Life (Heartgold)

So what exactly does a typical day in the life of a trainer consist of? Today, we'll follow my exploits on Pokémon Heartgold.

8:47 PM- I start up the game at Saffron City Pokémon Center. I Tune in to "Pokémon Talk" Radio Show. Mary talks about a Ditto swarm. I turn off the radio.

8:50 PM- I walk around the city with Espeon. Espeon looks very happy! I receive a yellow flower from her and put it in my Fashion Case.

9:05 PM- I call Chuck up for a rematch. He takes a break from his 24/7 training and magically teleports to the Fighting Dojo.

9:17 PM- I sweep Chuck 6-0. He didn't stand a chance. Going back to the Pokémon Center, I go through my PC and discover I caught a Jolly Horsea sometime ago. I decide to EV train it.

9:20 PM- I take the Magnet Train to Goldenrod City. I visit the Goldenrod Mall and buy steroids...I mean vitamins for my Horsea.

9:34 PM- After 14 minutes of EV training, I find out that Horsea's ability is Sniper. Sad it wasn't Swift Swim, I shove Horsea in the dark depths of the PC.

9:40 PM- I decide to hunt for a Shiny Venonat. I make my way over to Route 24, mindlessly running in the tall grass over and over again.

9:57 PM- I give up hunting. I make my way back to Cerulean City. Joey calls, tells me about how his Rattata is in the "top percentage of Rattata". I facepalm myself and hang up the phone.

10:02 PM- I challenge Chuck again. After sweeping his team for a second time, mom calls. She said she used some of my money and bought me something at the store.

10:05 PM- After picking up the Yache berries my mom bought at the store, I return to the Pokémon Center in Saffron City. I save my game and end my day.

And that is basically the day in the life of my Heartgold game. Hopefully I can go one playthrough without Joey calling about his top percentile Rattata.

No comments:

Post a Comment